CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

#24-robyn's farm



Melinda's mom is turning 50 and is apparently obsessed with Facebook's Farm Town application. In case you don't know what that is, it's basically a virtual farm where you have to tend your crops. I squished as many things from her farm on here as I could. I LOVE the way it turned out. It's so cute! The house and the animals are my favorites. Can you just see the personality on the faces of those cute little farm animals? This cake was a lot of fun to make and I'm really proud of it. I'm sure Robyn will love it!

10" square
french vanilla sour cream cake with super yummy homemade raspberry filling,
iced in vanilla buttercream and decoratred in vanilla buttercream and fondant,
3D figurines are made of a fondant/gumpaste combination.

serves 50

1 comments:

Steve and Katie said...

Steve loved this cake, he is also addicted to farmtown! NICE JOB on it!